At Access Manufacturing Systems, we understand your need for reliable support. Our Certified Support Technicians are knowledgeable, experienced, and readily available to help you with any issues you may encounter. They have all worked in the machining industry, and therefore have a multitude of experience doing what our customers do every day.
If you do encounter technical issues concerning our products, your first step is to determine if this is a known issue. If so, there may be a fix available through the “Live Update” feature of your product or a temporary work around may be available.
Before you contact Technical Support for assistance, there are a number of areas you may check. The following list is designed to help you discover common problems or direct you toward problem areas that may have been overlooked. In some cases, your problem may be caused by something as simple as a loose cable.
- Make sure your hardware and software meet the minimum system requirements. Windows requires a considerable amount of computing power, memory and disk space. When you try to run Windows applications such as CAMWorks, you may find your computer is unable to handle the demand.
- Make sure your hardware and peripherals are set up correctly. If Windows is not operating correctly, or your mouse or printer are not functioning, you need to troubleshoot Windows or the peripheral equipment, not CAMWorks.
- Check all cable connections. It’s possible your problem can be caused by a loose cable.
- Read the manuals for your equipment and verify that you have followed all the instructions.
- Read the Release Notes. The CAMWorks Setup program installs a Release Notes file that may contain important information. The file can be opened from the Programs tab in the Start menu.
If none of these troubleshooting techniques resolve the problem, please do not hesitate to contact Technical Support. Our Certified Support Technicians are available and able to work with you to resolve any and all issues.